Monday 1 February 2010

Price negotiating wedding magazine deal?

Glamour model and reality television star Katie Price is reported to be working on a deal with OK! Magazine to cover her wedding to 'Celebrity Big Brother' winner Alex Reid.

The People reports that Price allegedly began working on a deal worth £1.75m while Reid was still in the reality TV house with a source saying "Big money is being spoken about for wedding coverage, and a lot of it is down to Alex doing so well on Big Brother. Jordan began negotiating the deal even before he won. But now she has upped the ante."

Reid is not believed to have asked Price to marry him yet but he is reported to have said to a friend "I have planned how I am going to do it. I have had a lot of time to think about it while I was in the house. I have spent days mulling it over and it won't take place in the spotlight, it will be just myself and Kate."

No comments:

Post a Comment